Halcyon H 75 - P
Halcyon H 75 - P
Halcyon's H-75P offers many refined features that ensure consistent delivery with performance that ranks among the very best in our industry. The stable, intermediate pressure provides precise delivery of air to the second stage. This means you will experience a remarkable ease of breathing while diving in all environments; this is true at nearly any tank pressure and within almost any water temperature. This sophisticated technology is among the best in the industry freeing you to get the most out of your diving.
- Five High-flow, Low-pressure Ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience. The Halcyon 360 degree swivel turret cap with high flow ports ensure the best air delivery possible with up to 15% more air than other LP ports. Combined with Halcyon's "long" primary hose and backup necklace your hoses can be configured where you need them. Whether diving a sophisticated rebreather or a simple, open water system you can create a configuration that supports easy movement, reduces jaw fatigue from ill-routed hose position and streamlines your diving profile.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon divers route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-75P allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; our DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns. Assemble your system, analyze your gas and go diving. We also offer Oxygen clean upgrade kits for the H-75P so you can enjoy these great features on all your deco bottles.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage.